The biggest EDM event in the Pacific Northwest is just a few weeks away! As we move towards the highlight of our summer, we want to remind you of a few important things, as well as share some exciting news!
Back in 2001, USC’s founder Chad Anderson (inspired by Moby's Area:One tour) got the idea to produce an event at The Gorge Amphitheatre. Thirteen years later, Paradiso has become the largest dance music festival in the Pacific Northwest! Now returning for its third year, Paradiso Festival has blossomed into a destination event for thousands across the world. As the festival grew, so did the need to make safety and personal responsibility a major focus.
With the addition of Edwin Reyes as the Health and Safety Director at USC Events, extra steps are being taken to ensure a safe and fun festival experience for all! This year's enhanced safety and security plan will include new policies and procedures:
- Emergency doctors on hand 24/7 throughout the festival and in the campground
- More free water stations. This year there will be 12 high-volume stations. Staying hydrated is key, especially when dancing for hours!
- Conscious Crew roaming and taking care of others throughout both the festival and campgrounds.
- Main medical station in campgrounds, with multiple substations clearly marked.
- Additional shade tents throughout the festival grounds
- A team of safety officers patrolling the venue, campgrounds, and parking lots around-the-clock
There are many events at The Gorge Amphitheater, but only one Paradiso! Nothing makes us happier than seeing a hillside of people dancing as one!
Watch The Message: Pre-adiso Here
Act responsibly. Remember to take care of one another, as we are a united state of consciousness! Please keep in mind that anyone visibly inebriated prior to entry will be not be allowed inside the festival grounds. If you see someone who needs assistance, get help. We’re there for you.