Our community sure is a LUCKY one!! We have amazing music every weekend, great venues, and best of all - a fantastic dance family! As we get ready for our annual journey to the end of the rainbow - Lucky 2014 - we are once again relaying the importance of keeping our united state of consciousness a safety-minded one! In our ongoing dedication to create the healthiest dance environment for all, we've put together a brand new video for The Message featuring our Conscious Crew. In this message the Conscious Crew members discuss why they are so passionate about being a part of this project and all the ways they help out at the USC festivals.
Please share this video with your friends to help keep our music, art, and culture positive for years to come… and remember to high-five any Conscious Crew you see wandering the WaMu this March!
Watch The Message - Conscious Crew
Our community is what keeps us going through the long days and sleepless nights.
Together, we will ensure that our music, art, and culture stay positive.
And that is The Message!
Here are some ways you can help us reach our goals with "The Message"!
• Water equals life. We have free water flowing throughout the venue to replenish your body and keep you hydrated all night long.
• Strangers can be your best friends. Keep an eye out for our volunteer rovers who’ll lend a hand if needed.
• Our staff, security and medics never judge, so talk to them if you need help or see someone who does.
• People who get into drug or alcohol trouble at events are often with friends who don’t know what to do. Get help. Washington State law protects you.
• Let’s act responsibly. We are a community and we need to set our own boundaries.
• Take care of each other. If you see someone who could use help, don’t just walk by. Stop and talk.
• Burning calories takes energy. Your body needs dinner before the fun begins. Vendors will be available if you get hungry through the night.
• The music doesn’t stop, but you should. Take breaks and pace yourself.
• It's best to plan ahead so you have a safe and easy ride ready at the end of the night. If your plan falls through, our staff can help you make arrangements to get home.
• We care about you when you’re gone. Our culture is all about celebrating life. Keep the vibes positive and we’ll see you next time.
Purchase Lucky 2014 Tickets
Join the Lucky 2014 Event Page